- ALAndrea L.1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Great value for the money. Very comfortable.
- JAJennifer A.1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
- CCChristopher C.2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Fits perfectly and calms my son. I like that the back is very adjustable. I was able to purchase a size up (because its adjustable) so it'll last a little longer :)
- TETravis E.2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Got this for my son with autism. For proprioceptive input, he weighs about 32lbs 34 in tall and he's 2 1/2. Its. A tad small (definitely smaller than pictured). The pictures made it look a lot bigger so I got the smallest size. Wish I got the bigger size but this one will work for a little while. And not nearly as weighted as I had hoped. But None less, it does its job.
- FMFelicia M.2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
For special needs child