- JRJames R.1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
10 yr old son and 5 yr old daughter had lots of fun with these. Mom & Grandma did too ðŸ˜„ reminds me of a light bright
- CWCarly W.1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Perfect for the older kids who are into fidget toys. This is not just for toddlers.
- SWShawn W.2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
It works and fits perfectly.
- KLKimberly L.2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Such a great toy! Christmas gift for a 7 and 4 yr. old. Kept them busy and quite on the road. Lol.
- JSJames S.2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Every kid that has seen this is facinated (grown ups too!). It is a great travel/busy activity. My youngest mainly loves to push the magnets back down and my older child likes to try and write or draw pictures.