- RHRonald H.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo far so good
Wife said the boots are cool. That's about the highest compliment she will give so I think she really likes them. They seem well constructed and she said they are comfy after some break-in.
- STShelley T.2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
After purchasing the Ortega in a 9.5 and finding that style to be pretty true to size (with room in the toe and narrow enough for me), I purchased the Clay in 9.5 and found the fit to be very different. Ideally, you have a medium to wide foot for the Clay, with a high arch. I'd suggest sizing up a 1/2 size as well. I found it to be way too wide for me and also too short in the toe box overall, partly because my foot shifted forward since the side was so wide. I wasn't able to make these work for my narrow feet, but the quality was beautiful, as always. Really lovely, supple leather and soft around the ankle. The heel is especially gorgeous.
- CZceleste z.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I bought my usual size and they fit tts, heel is not too high, and they look really nice. Happy with my boots.
- AHAlexandra H.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Wish I had them in more colors!!
- DRDiana R.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
These boots are beautiful, but I do wish I had trusted some of the reviews and bought a half size down. I’m a typical six, and the 5.5 would have been perfect. Size 6 is a little roomy without thick socks.