- JKJennifer K.Verified BuyerUsual Size LSize Purchased LHow It Fits A Little SmallBody Shape Hourglass10 months agoUsual Size LSize Purchased LHow It Fits A Little SmallBody Shape HourglassRated 5 out of 5 starsVery flattering, size up
Love it but a little too snug. Would buy again just size up.
- Ccammy2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect material, runs small!
I loooove this bra top! I wore it to hot yoga and it was perfect for an intense session. The support is amazing and even runs a little small. I'm a 34B for reference and ordered an S. Medium would have been perfect! The high-quality fabric doesn't lose shape when you're working out like some yoga and sports bras. I also love that this brand is so eco-conscious. I got the desert rose (which is a little more purple than pink) and will definitely be ordering one in black! This is the best yoga bra I've had!
- ECEmily C.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWhen the product & brand aligns with my values!!!
I absolutely love this bra! I love that I can do HIIT, weight training, hiking, and backpacking, and it doesn't ride up AT ALL. I have a huge problem with that as a woman who has a small bust with other bras. I love that this one is a little longer, kind of like a crop top. It's so soft & I love the quality. Highly recommend!
- SLShruthi L.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe comfiest sports bra I've ever worn!
I love everything about this bra: the color, the length, the super flattering square neckline, the adjustable straps. The fabric is buttery soft, moves flawlessly with my body, and the fact that it looks like a crop top is a major plus. I'd easily throw it on with a cute pair of high-waisted jeans or shorts.
- LLLuz L.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIt's not uncomfortably tight, like other bras!
I hate wearing bras. The only time I wear them is when I'm working out and even then the bra is either too loose or too tight. This bra totally felt so comfortable all around. It wasn't tight around my armpit area which is usually the issue with my bras. The straight tank top type straps are my favorite.
Total 5 star reviews: 17 Total 4 star reviews: 5 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added